We had the great pleasure of hearing from Kyle Gray this last Wednesday at our Meetup. Kyle runs a small firm that was started in Foundry Utah that helps tune websites and increase their sales/leads/opt-ins and overall usability with split tests and Analytics.
Kyle brought a wealth of information to us. Here is the awesome link to his outline for analytics awesomeness.
Thanks to all who attended! And as always, if you’re interested in hearing what new meetup events are happening with SquareHook, check out our Meetup Group.
SquareHook hosted our third Meetup group last night. We had such an amazing turnout! Thanks to all those who came, and we missed all those would couldn’t make it.
Chris Kilbourn from TOFU Marketing, a full-service Internet Marketing Company came to share his vast knowledge of SEO and what it takes to create a greater presence online. There was a lot of great discussion and q & a. We are so grateful for what he shared and hope it was beneficial to all those who were there. 🙂
To learn more about what our meetups are all about, contact us! Our next meetup will be held on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013.
If you’re interested in more about SEO, check out Chris and his company.
Thanks so much to all those who attended our first Meetup: Learn to Build Your Own Website!
We had a wonderful turnout of guests. We broke bread (more like The Pie Pizza) and discussed tools to help build your online presence.
A few topics we discussed included:
- Blogging options–Tumblr, (we ourselves use Tumblr) WordPress, and Blogger
- A/B testing–Optimizely is a great choice
- Responsive Design–we’re fans of Twitter Bootstrap and Zurb Academy
- Billing options–Square, Stripe, Pay Pal
- Programming tools–Team Treehouse, Isotope, Code Academy
There were a lot of great questions asked, and we were so pumped to answer them. Hope all those who attended enjoyed it, and got something out of it. We look forward to our next few meetups. We have a couple events in September.
- Our first Meetup is going to be held on Wednesday, September 11th–This specific meetup is solely for building sites using our platform. This class is to help people get an idea of how a CMS tool works, so they can figure out what may work for them.
- Our second Meetup is going to be held on Wednesday, September 25th–This meetup will have a local marketing firm come and talk about how to improve your SEO, and create a stronger presence online. We will also be discussing ways to build your site.
Both classes should be filled with lots of great information and learning opportunities!